Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Laundry Room/Closet REVEAL!!!

The BIG day has arrived!!  Our laundry room/closet is finally complete and it was everything I hoped it would be!  It looks just like I imagined it to look, kinda beachy..kinda shacky (lol) and plenty of space for everything.  Originally I thought of making it into a mudroom, however this just made more sense to me.  It will actually become our personal bedroom closet.  So with out further ado, here is the beautiful closet my husband built for us in our mobile abode...




My mind is racing with the possibilities in store for the rest of the house!!  Now Travis is excited too!!  I always knew he could do almost anything and the more he progresses through the projects, the bigger HIS plans become...haha...

A special THANK YOU to Shane Braukman for being a huge help and to all of you for showing your interest.   Next on the agenda...sliding BARN DOOR :)

5 comments: